1. How long will my session take?
20-30 minutes for the $100 Single package, and 45-60 minutes for the Double package
2. How can I help prepare for my session?
It's best to have your hair and makeup done prior to arriving at the shoot. Once on-site I strive to provide a fun and efficient environment for both of us. Being ready when you arrive saves a great deal of time and allows us to focus on capturing the best possible shots in the least amount of time.
3. What are your rates?
You can locate my price guide by clicking here.
4. What areas do you service?
I cover most communities in San Diego County. There is a $10 travel fee for communities south of state route 52.
5. What is your availability?
I am available seven days a week, with no extra fee for weekends.
6. How are your photographs delivered?
Via internet download. The images will be available in lo-res for web, and hi-res for print.
7. How do I request a shoot?